Thursday, May 28, 2009

update for my sulumits retsambew contest entry

as you know, its been a while im entering this blog for the net guides seo contest , with a grand prize of $1000 this seo contest is worth trying though until now i havent submitted my entry to the contest, still wanna test my luck anyway last time i check my google position entry for sulumits retsambew has crawled up
1st day of post, my position was 523 now its 519 , i guess its pretty nice, at least it manages to crawled up a bit :d my not so super seo technique is not really that good actually, im only doing some google search for the rank , index and seo technique (turns out to be black seo technique , grey seo technique things out there)

ps: i still curious about those words that used as a keyword for this contest "sulumits retsambew" ..heheh :d

No comments:

Post a Comment